Selling his first car can be one of the most crucial decisions an individual has to take. According to his ideas, he can use it for many years by replacing the faulty parts. This replacement of parts can cost him a lot of money and definitely replacing parts, again and again, is not a wise decision. So what a car owner should do with the car after a certain time period, let us figure out.
When the car becomes old, the owner has two options. Either he can clean and fix the parts again and again or he can sell the car. From the statistics given below, it can be clearly seen how people are spending a large chunk of their money on repairing the cars.
The American household spends 1.5 percentage of the annual income which is $817 (approximately) on Repairing of almost 2 vehicles. The average goes 1.9.
Now the second option of selling the car looks much more effective. Every car owner has two options for selling the old car. Either he can sell his car to the car mechanic or to the car wrecker. To understand why car wrecker can pay more than the mechanic, the owner should understand the difference between their working methodologies.
Mechanics are going to resell the car. This means they need a customer to which they can resell the car after repairing it. This way they trade the car at a higher price and earn a little profit. On the other hand, the working methodology of car wreckers is totally different. Their goal is to recycle the car. By this, they are able to resell the usable parts in the market and the trash is disposed of responsibly. This way they help in saving the environment. As a result of their working methodology, the number of people availing old car removal Perth services is increasing day by day. For this let us have a look at the growth of the recycled material.
Every year approximately 17-18 tons of steel is recovered from automobiles and is recycled. Approximately 60% of the vehicle is iron or steel. In the making of a brand new car, almost 25% of the recycled material is used. From this data, it can be clearly seen how recycling is helping in decreasing the use of new material. This way pollution is decreased and fewer resources are depleted.
Now let us check how individuals can get benefited by car wrecking services:
- Cost-free consultations: Not everyone can figure out what to do with the car when it is asking for a lot of repairs. The older it is, the more these repairs can cost. Thus, the best decision is to meet the experts in the market. Most of the car wreckers offer free initial consultation or in case the person is contacting them online, they can provide a free visit. In case the car is not in driveable Condition then car wreckers are going to offer free towing services.
- Selling in a good condition can raise more value: Car wreckers Perth pay for the car according to its Condition. If the car is good in shape and is drivable then car wreckers can pay a good amount. Below are the factors affecting the value of the car:
Model of the car: Model of the car tells a lot of details like the manufacturing year of the car. The availability of the model in the market also affects the value of the car. In case the company has stopped the manufacturing of the model and the spare parts are in demand then car wreckers can provide good Cash for Car Services Perth.
Drivable Conditions: Car wreckers pay more for the car in drivable condition. This is because in this case they get more reusable parts and the engine is also in good condition.
Weight of the car: Weight of the car tells about the amount of metal it is having. More metal means a high value of the vehicle.
The only environment-friendly alternative: By availing free car removal services Perth from car wreckers individual can contribute to keeping the environment safe. Car wreckers can recycle most of the components. They resell these components in the market. In comparison to new components, recycled components have a low price. Thus, the demand for new material decreases. Now let’s check how auto recycling is beneficial for the environment with the help of statistics available:
- Every year 25 million tons (approximately) material is recycled from old vehicles.
- In the just U.S and Canada, the automobile industry provides enough steel to produce approximately 12-13 million new vehicles.
- The amount of harmful chemicals recovered by auto recyclers is equal to 8 Valdez disasters.
- In terms of employment generation, the U.S auto recycling industry employs approximately 100,000 people with earnings of approximately $25 billion per year.